A Letter to Santa
I know you are busy and this is pretty last minute, but I figured it was worth a shot. I have a few request for myself for Christmas and since I don’t ask for many things I though Christmas was a good time to ask the big man. My kids always end up with exactly what they want so why not me.
1. Can I just get one full nights sleep without a child coming in to wake me? I mean a full eight hours of sleep uninterrupted, this also includes my husband. Stop stealing my blankets and trying to get dirty because I’m tired. I know that this is a hard one, I have been trying for five years so I understand if you can’t
2. Can I have my pre-baby body back. You know, no stretch marks on my boobs and sides, maybe we can make them a little bit perkier? While we are at it lets go ahead and get rid of my love handles too. I don’t think that too much to ask.
3. Can I have someone to come do my laundry, clean the kids room and do my dishes. I think I can handle the rest. But with the way my daughter changes clothes, once an hour to be exact, I can’t seem to keep up with all the damn laundry people in this house create. The kids room is clearly located in tornado alley and cooking three times a day is clearly enough work I shouldn’t have to wash the dishes too.
4. Can you please get my 3 year old daughter to take a daily nap. The nightly meltdowns are getting a little old. No you may not go to bed at 6:00 because you will be up at 11:00 needed to be entertained.
5. Is there any possibility that I could finish my work without being interrupted 100 times. Even if we could cut this in half that would be fine. Going a full 30 minutes uninterrupted may cause me to think I died and went to heaven.
I hope these request are not too much to ask; if so I will wait until next year to see if I made the nice list.
Merry Christmas Mamma’s of the world I hope you get your Christmas Wishes granted.
If you could have anything for Christmas what would you ask for?